Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Act 2

March 23

               I thought Act II of a Dolls House was better than the first act. Nora had a lot of struggles in this act. She is afraid that Krogstad will tell Helmer about the forged check and everything else. If this does happen there it will suppress the family. Mrs. Linde tries to help Nora. Dr. Rank said that he loved Nora. Nora doesn't know what to think about this. Dr. Rank said "I promised myself that I'd tell you before I went away, and I could never have a better opportunity. Well, Nora, now you know. And you know, too, that you can trust me - more than anyone else." Nora was surprised and capricious by this.
                Mrs Linde tries to convince Krogstad to take the letter back at first. Then she said that she wants to get back with him. Krogstad is happy about this and says "When I lost you, it was just as if the very ground had given way under my feet. Look at me now - a shipwrecked man clinging to a spar." Then when Krogstad says he'll take the letter back, Mrs Linde tells him not to anymore. She thinks that Helmer has the right to know about this.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you and how you think that Act II is better than Act I. Its just so much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Act II IS PRETTY lit . Lots of drama and more roasting . I think this act is the best out of all the acts

    ReplyDelete